All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, customer reviews, and software, is the property of Fidelity Books & Pieites (John XXIII Fellowship Co-Op LTD) or its content suppliers and protected by Australian and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Fidelity Books & Pieites (John XXIII Fellowship Co-Op) and protected by Australian and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Fidelity Books & Pieites (John XXIII Fellowship Co-Op) or its software suppliers and protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
The shopping cart program (Sasquire eCommerce Solution version4) itself and all images, parts, are copyright to Fidelity Books & Pieites and C Firmager.
Fidelity Books & Pieites ITEMS; SHOPPING CART; RATE IT; REVIEW IT; and other marks indicated on our site are registered trademarks of Fidelity Books & Pieites and John XXIII Fellowship Co-op LTD, or its subsidiaries, in Australia and other countries. j23.com.au's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not j23.com.au's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits j23.com.au. All other trademarks not owned by j23.com.au or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by j23.com.au or its subsidiaries.
Fidelity Books & Pieites respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please note the following...
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Fidelity Books & Pieites the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Fidelity Books & Pieites that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site.
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Fidelity Books & Pieites carrier for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site is JXXIII Directors, who can be reached as follows:
- John XXIII Fellowship Directors,
Fidelity Books and Pieties
PO Box 22,
Phone: 03 9578 2706
- e-mail: email@example.com