From Fr. Gabriele Amorth, the renowned exorcist in Rome, comes this powerful, eye-opening book on the deadly antics of Satan and his fallen angels, as well as spiritual remedies for each.
These pages provide a basic orientation in the dark phenomenology, succinctly explaining Catholic doctrine on the fallen angels and the innumerable manifestations. Among the many questions Fr. Amorth answers in this book are:
* Where does the Evil One dwell in the human body?
* How does the Devil appear and what does he look like?
* What are the powers that comes from Satan?
* Do the sins of ancestors influence our life?
* How are spiritual evils contracted?
* What is the state of souls in purgatory?
* What is the role of sacramentals in fighting off temptation?
* When should exorcisms and prayers of healing be performed?
* What happens during an exorcism?
* What you should do when a family is being attacked by a demon?