Fidelity Books & Pieties Privacy Notice
By visiting Fidelity Books & Pieties (fidelitybooks.com.au), you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Our Website Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at our website. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: As you interact with out website, certain information is gathered from you and sent to us.
At no time does this information reflect any personal information of yourself. The sort of information we collect may be viewed at the bottom of this page.
- Automatic Information: As you browse our website, we automatically gather and track certain information. Again, we do NOT gather any details considered personal to yourself. To view what information our website gathers, again, please read at the end of this page.
- General Information: We use 'cookies' to transfer information about items you are attempting to purchase. These 'cookies' do NOT record any information about yourself other than the items you add to our shopping cart or any information the shopping cart requires in order to complete your order. Cookies may also contain sign-n information regarding your VIP User status.
What Are Cookies?
- The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies are necessary if you wish to order items through Fidelity Books & Pieties and we recommend you turn/leave them on while you browse our website.
Does Fidelity Books & Pieties Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is NEVER shared with anyone outside Fidelity Books & Pieties (John XXIII Fellowship Co-Op) and is only used to improve our website and bookshop overall.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. For most modern browser, this encryption will be 128bit, being the best protection available. Older browsers such as Internet Explorer 4 (and below) or Netscape 4 (and below) will only accept 40bit encryption. If you wish to make sure your receiving the best encryption available, please download the latest browser from Microsoft or Netscape.
- Credit Card information is NOT stored online at any time, nor is it kept in any of our cookies.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- If do not wish to provide any information of your computer which is automatically obtained by our website, then we would advise using certain software which can hide yourself from our web detectors. Click here to explore products that offer anonymous browsing. In addition, the Federal Trade Commission provides useful information about online privacy on its own Web site, Site Seeing on the Internet.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Fidelity Books & Pieties, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the country of Australia. If you have any concern about privacy at Fidelity Books & Pieties, please send us a thorough description to email@example.com, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly. This Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes.
Information You Give UsAutomatic Information
When you order an item, we collect all such information and store it both in an online and offline database. Details such as Credit Card info etc are stored on our computers and never left online. Such information is never placed in the hands of a third party. Email subscriptions are only sent to those that request it.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; your browser type, your operating system type, access of our website time, what website led you to us, what website you left us to and what pages you visited on our website. No other details than that listed here are recorded.
If you are still concerned over security or privacy, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll reply as soon as possible.